Welcome to Falcon’s Nest.
We have a few basic rules at the Falcon’s Nest. They are pretty basic. We are a family-oriented clan with children and adults within the group. Because of this, you may not agree with some of the rules. If that is the case, we suggest that you try a more adult-centered clan. Note: These rules are subject to change without notice.
1. No Cussing. Nada. Don’t try it. Some of our members are 12 years old. Breaking this rule will result in immediate expulsion.
2. Minimum Requirements. To join the Falcon’s Nest, you must be a minimum of level 80. In addition to this, you must have archers and wizards of at least 5th level. We will also be looking at your lifetime donations record when allowing you within the clan.
3. Becoming an Elder. This is a clan where we do not automatically hand you the title of Elder while walking in the door. To become and elder you have to earn it. “Earning it” is based on participation, helping others, having a good donation record within the clan, and meeting the minimum requirements to be in the clan. Don’t ask to be elder. We’ll decide when the time is right.
4. Becoming a Co-Leader. There are NO automatic Co-Leaders. To become a co-leader, one must first become an elder (see above) and prove to be exemplary as a leader within the clan. Helping out others, having good donations, being mature, and meeting all minimum requirements will put you on the right path to co-leadership. Don’t ask to become a co-leader.
5. This is NOT a Dating Site. The Falcon’s Nest has members that are both male and female. Those people should be respected just like you would respect anyone else. For that reason, if you are looking for a hook up or a date, join Match.com or go to KIK.
6. Respect the Clan. Respect your Leader, Co-Leaders, Elders, and fellow members. It is a basic requirement that will lead you far in life and within the game.
7. Donate. Donate. Donate. Everyone within the clan is expected to donate. We help each other. Only donate that which is requested and donate often. Our co-leaders and elders will start to comment when your donations become worse than 1:3 (meaning that for every troop you’ve donated, you’ve asked for more than three in exchange). At 1:5, you will most likely be kicked out of the clan. Elders and co-leaders are held to higher expectations.